What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good to hear about a properly set up suspension

*cough* @pwtr02ss *cough*
Working on it. I'll surprise you one of these days..

I did get the injectors in for the Camaro today. Fuel pump Thursday. Found a kit from ws6 store for the filter. I have a spare filter so I'm debating on which route to take.

I spoke with Casey about the suspension today. We're doing mine and his at the same time. That's what the hold up is:)

jeremiahm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced my EVAP canister (under the spare tire) on Monday, cleared the code. Went for the cheap connector, surprise, it did not fit the factory plug. On its way back to Amazon and the correct adapter on its way. Was still able to plug in (pins match, housing doesn't), cleared the code and it did not come back!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced my EVAP canister (under the spare tire) on Monday, cleared the code. Went for the cheap connector, surprise, it did not fit the factory plug. On its way back to Amazon and the correct adapter on its way. Was still able to plug in (pins match, housing doesn't), cleared the code and it did not come back!
the evap's can take anywhere from 2-3 day's to 2-3 weeks to complete self testing and set properly.
unless it's somehow flat out bad. I wouldn't call it good until a scanner shows it set. keep your fingers crossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan