What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happen to have a link to that book?

And i have a wideband for my vette, the innovative 2 one.
Got it for a great deal on Amazon years ago.
Was a sealed box return, little more than 50% off.

I have spent way more than that in o2 sensor replacements since then.
Seems to be a common complaint.

I'm thinking about grabbing the aem one vs gutting it from the vette.

I also want the gauge as a reference.

Only thing holding me back is that i need a second o2 sensor **** on one of the sides.

And that means the y pipe needs to come off for my welder.

I think the gauge will also help me think in lambda... lol
You don’t need to weld or drill anything. Disable the rear o2 and use the same ******** for the wideband.
Look up erm performance tuning. I forgot who owns the rights now since he passed away.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don’t need to weld or drill anything. Disable the rear o2 and use the same ******** for the wideband.
Look up erm performance tuning. I forgot who owns the rights now since he passed away.
Whaaa. I never thought of doing that. I thought they had to be up high and before the cat. Obviously I've never looked into this much

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been gone a while trying to wrap things up with a house I just recently closed on. Now I finally have some time to get back to working on the Denali.
Read end is done (Diff Cover, sway bar links, bushing, brackets, bolts, track bar) - photos to follow.
Trans Pan, trans flush, filter, transfer case. Between the broken dipstick tube introducing dirt/debris and the previous owner never changing the fluid, I’m worried how long my transmission is going to last.

Question for those Tech2 owners. Can you use the SD flash card on any device and make it a “Tech2” or is there something specific that’s needed which the Tech2 (or look-alike) “body/computer” has? The reason I’m asking is because I have an Autel that has been a great unit for working on all kinds of vehicles, and am wondering if I can use it loaded with the latest Tech2 flash card.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I’ve been gone a while trying to wrap things up with a house I just recently closed on. Now I finally have some time to get back to working on the Denali.
Read end is done (Diff Cover, sway bar links, bushing, brackets, bolts, track bar) - photos to follow.
Trans Pan, trans flush, filter, transfer case. Between the broken dipstick tube introducing dirt/debris and the previous owner never changing the fluid, I’m worried how long my transmission is going to last.

Question for those Tech2 owners. Can you use the SD flash card on any device and make it a “Tech2” or is there something specific that’s needed which the Tech2 (or look-alike) “body/computer” has? The reason I’m asking is because I have an Autel that has been a great unit for working on all kinds of vehicles, and am wondering if I can use it loaded with the latest Tech2 flash card.
Sorry, but you can’t use the card for the tech2 in your Autel.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are not kidding, my brother in laws boat had (sold it last year) twin mer 500, those boats are a blast to drive.
The Promax 300 are basically the 300 hp version of the old racing 2 strokes. Well known to make 325+ hp but thirsty. I thought the old 2 stroke Yamahas on our 34 ft Intrepid were thirsty.... These Mercs have power up the A$$ but omg the fuel usage.....

My Donzi is a 35 ZF center console and does about 55 mph even with t top and radar dome.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

So, tell me if have this right. You want to copy the contents of the Tech 2 memory card onto an SD card, to install in your Autel? And be able to use the Tech 2 software from the SD card?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aray1288