What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could never get those dam things loose I got 1 off 1 time only, fought with it and fought with it, then said **** you snip snip and off it came.

That's exactly what I said and did today, **** you, snip snip :) and kept saying fuuuuuuuuck while it pissed fluid out for what seemed to be 20 minutes haha.
Today was an interesting day to say the least. The only thing that went smoothly was the ISS, heater bit me in the dick and the door pin, who the eff designed that friggin thing.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what I said and did today, **** you, snip snip :) and kept saying fuuuuuuuuck while it pissed fluid out for what seemed to be 20 minutes haha.
Today was an interesting day to say the least. The only thing that went smoothly was the ISS, heater bit me in the dick and the door pin, who the eff designed that friggin thing.
Never done a NNBS door pin, is it a *****?

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never done a NNBS door pin, is it a *****?

The only other door pins I've replaced were on my 99 2dr. It was pretty easy, grinding the tops is the same, pretty easy with my dynafile. It fell out on my 99, not the 07. I had to beat the crap out of it and it finally came out. I had to remove the bolt going into the body to fit a socket around the little torque lock nut not like the plastic lined lock nut. It was a pain and it needs to be threaded on roughly a 1/4 inch. Getting the spring out wasn't bad, getting it back in was a ***** because the spring tool didn't really fit. I had to remove the bolt closest to the driver in the door to fit the tool with the spring. I had to use a hammer to fit the tool on the spring and make sure to get the outer most coil and tighten the shit out of it. That and removing the bolt will fit.
So yeah, it is a ***** haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove