What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had a friend from the body shop order it. I think he got it for around 550 shipped. Do you mean parking sensors?
parking sensors are pretty standard I am talking about the blind spot sensors they go inside the bumper cover just behind the wheels, I would assume that since it's for a
Escalade that it would have them but you never know

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
parking sensors are pretty standard I am talking about the blind spot sensors they go inside the bumper cover just behind the wheels, I would assume that since it's for a
Escalade that it would have them but you never know
Not sure. Probably. Got all the numbers from Nathan’s sticky

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much was your window? the guy I usually go to quoted me $185 out the door for the glass with a shaded top just yesterday

I have a $100 deductible, so 100 bucks :). I had two options, one was with some kind of blue tint or black. I got the black.

Not sure. I wouldn’t recommend it

Why wouldn't you recommend it?
I guess I could bring it to a dealer to paint it. I don't know of any body shops in my area. At least ones I can trust.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a $100 deductible, so 100 bucks :). I had two options, one was with some kind of blue tint or black. I got the black.

Why wouldn't you recommend it?
I guess I could bring it to a dealer to paint it. I don't know of any body shops in my area. At least ones I can trust.
Just because they can’t blend it if it’s already painted. Could get scratched up with shipping already.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know how it goes. Mine also broke off but I'm further south so I might be waiting a bit longer than you.

Update: Back in July I purchased Permatex 21351 Electrically Conductive Rear Window Defogger Tab Adhesive to repair one of the tabs that fell off during a cold snap during the winter. The instructions indicated that the maximum temperature that the repair could be made in was 73 degrees if I remember right. So it sat on my workbench until a couple of weeks ago when the evening temperature was in the 60s. Took about 5 minutes to do and I left it alone. A few days later I briefly turned on the defogger and everything seemed ok. Ran it again tonight for at least ten minutes and the repair has held, the little light never shut off. I reckon that if it did not work, the light would shut off, no frost was on the glass and temps were in the 50s.

Topped off with E85 @ $1.99 a gallon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts