What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
went to bed at 2am woke up at 8am, enjoying my last few days of being able to sleep in before the kids have to be up and at there desk's for "distance learning", bought them 3 desk's and chair's and I have a 4' long power strip so they can plug in there chromebooks, taking away the tablets and changing the password on the computers that they can't use until after 3-4 hours of school work. I'm gonna be labeled evil dad :flamingdevil:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The holes are there but they're not threaded. The self threading bolts are about $8 each. I picked up some yellow zinc bolts and just used one of the self threading bolts from the front splash shield to cut the threads.

M10x1.5 x 25mm length.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
there free in your pocket at the junkyard :secret:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
went to bed at 2am woke up at 8am, enjoying my last few days of being able to sleep in before the kids have to be up and at there desk's for "distance learning", bought them 3 desk's and chair's and I have a 4' long power strip so they can plug in there chromebooks, taking away the tablets and changing the password on the computers that they can't use until after 3-4 hours of school work. I'm gonna be labeled evil dad :flamingdevil:
Full distance learning? They are doing an ******* hybrid thing here.... 2 days a week by alphabet Wednesday off for everyone.... ******* re-re’s around here...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59