What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered sway bar links and bushings... front and rear... and a set of rear shocks... more fun for the weekend if they get here on time...

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some strange reason the oem air dam didnt fit on my aftermarket bumper and now this air dam doesnt fit either. Almost like the aftermarkey bumper is longer. Ah well, gonna drill a hole and make it fit

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been a bit disappointed in mine. The first issue is that the rubber strip that sort-of seals against the rear body popped out the first week. I glued it back into its slot. But it worked itself out again a few weeks later. I ended up leaving it off, with no apparent consequence. Then last week, I noticed the center of it had distorted so that it sags a little below the contour of the roof. It's only low by about 3/16". And it's not super noticeable above my line of sight like it is. But still, I'd expected better after only 13 months.

View attachment 245308
weird the housing looked pretty good, I already had a esky housing that was painted to match so I just used the led light and sold the housing to someone else

sonic_the_hedgeh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta give a high-five to @kbuskill for the help, blue to blue and red to ground worked! No more led hyperflash on the Yukon only took me 3yrs to do finally do it, lol I soldered those on and ziptied it to the light harness, good to go

View attachment 244467
So if I get this straight you had problems with LEDs bulbs on a Yukon?

Just noticed this article and I did my 2004 Yukon Denali with led low beams and no flash. Didn't need the anti flicker boxes for them. Surprized actually that it was so easy, although I will say it is a slightly more difficult to put the assemblies back into place.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if I get this straight you had problems with LEDs bulbs on a Yukon?

Just noticed this article and I did my 2004 Yukon Denali with led low beams and no flash. Didn't need the anti flicker boxes for them. Surprized actually that it was so easy, although I will say it is a slightly more difficult to put the assemblies back into place.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
only problem I had was hyperflash on the blinkers when using led marker bulbs, I should have installed resistors when I put them in but figured I might get the bcm flashed instead just never got around to do anything about it until recently. This wasn't in reference to LED headlights I prefer to use HID's myself

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! How'd he like it? I really like these in 2 doors. Had one for years. Couldn't kill that 4.3. Trans is another story tho.
He deff likes it, yeah the 4.3 is pretty strong and hard to kill, I really wanted a 2 dr but couldn't complain with the price on this one, was a show truck for a few years of its life, not radical but was lower. Well maintained, just a few things to fix and good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts