What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer. Hope it's an easy fix. Maybe sending unit?
Edit: that code relates to a bad battery, alternator, or power or ground cable.
With a Tech2, you can change the tire pressure setting for alerts, if the tire falls below 10 psi of the setting it will let you know via the DIC and the light. It also let's you tell it what kind of tire you're running, but I have no idea how that information is used. Would love to know though!

Yep, simpler but then you have to air them up and even them out afterwards! We can do it their way via Tech2 and that tool as well.

GMT900s don't have that code. If you have another code reader or scan tool see if it pulls up something else.
I thinking sending unit.

And I think its suppose to be 0523. This isnt the 1st time the idatalink has given the wrong code being 1 number off.

Going to order a sender and screen today. Going to the beach Friday and I want my oil pressure gauge to work during that drive, lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When i have cars come in with lights like that alls we do is wet sand and buff and a good polymer sealer. They definitely dont look like the brand new ones but come out decent. Its worth a shot before spending a good amout for new headlights.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well yall wont hear me say this often but i had to use the ac on an off for the last week and maaan does it kill the power haha. Idk how you hot weather state guys deal with the lack of power.