What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my wideband situated ......I got a headlight bezel for a 4x4 and opened the hole up for the gauge..... perfect fit.

Just need to get my bung for the O2 sensor burned in to the y pipe. I have the serial port cable in place for tuning with HPTuners

View attachment 245182 View attachment 245184
i've been thinking about putting a police horn button right there, I have the full siren but I only want the buzzer noise lol so I can scare the shit out of people :flamingdevil:

MP40Gunner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice, where did you get the grill from?

I'd like to blacken mine, but then I'd probably have to get rid of the rest of the chome on the vehicle... Lol

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Amazon, where else?!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L8V34FL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like it much better than the factory one. Easy to install. I'm not big on chrome, which is why i bought this. Still need to get black vinyl for the hood trim.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That switch is for my airhorn to wake up assholes on their phones
I didn't see the little one, that's a good place also I just want to use a bump switch and then I can wire it to the buzzer portion of the police unit, I have the speaker but it's pretty big and heavy like 40lbs I have been sort of looking around for a more reasonably sized one that I can fit behind the front grill on the bumper

Reaction score
Amazon, where else?!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07L8V34FL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I like it much better than the factory one. Easy to install. I'm not big on chrome, which is why i bought this. Still need to get black vinyl for the hood trim.
I forgot about that hood strip. I'm sure someone makes them in black chrome.

Does the lower have the license plate mounting provisions?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65