What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might try using a soft or extra soft toothbrush while gentle swiping in line with the fins.

On it! I keep my old ones for shop uses.

They make a straw cleaner brush for water bottles that is long which may reach up in there.

I noticed the three I have in the brush cup on my sink and was gonna appropriate one to the cause. Then remembered the toothbrushes I keep for this sort of thing. The straw cleaners have much softer bristles compared to the toothbrushes so I might still use one.

Good ideas, broskies!

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey @07Burb I'm not seeing this thread in the sticky section but its there when I log out. Can you see if I've somehow blocked this thread or something?

tuckerrnr1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
On it! I keep my old ones for shop uses.

I noticed the three I have in the brush cup on my sink and was gonna appropriate one to the cause. Then remembered the toothbrushes I keep for this sort of thing. The straw cleaners have much softer bristles compared to the toothbrushes so I might still use one.

Good ideas, broskies!

Also look a a handgun cleaning rod and brush with a similar diameter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mordy913