What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gave up on the folding running boards and just went with stationary tube boards
I may end up resorting to that eventually. I certainly like the "keep it simple" approach to most everything. Positive side is I was able to return the motors back to the vendor I purchased from on eBay so I'm happy about that. Once I get the money back from that which should be as soon as they receive them (probably tomorrow) I'll start looking at motors with brackets and go from there.

With all the said, if I come upon another road block as I try to install new motors with brackets OR if these new don't last very long then I'm definitely going to be looking at static running board solutions.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From what I understand, Caster doesn't really matter much. When lowered, your camber will always be off to a certain extent as there's only so much they can do because they run out of adjustment when you go lowered. Most of the time it's not even visible to the eye but you'll notice that the inside of your tire wear sooner than the outer half of your tire. It's just part of the being lowered game that you put up with especially on the gmt800 and 900 platforms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas_Made