What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to the range and stopped at the S K E E T field. Asked around and NOBODY ever heard the other meaning of S K E E T!
Also went some mild off road checking out our hunting spots in SW Ohio. Got to use 4L for a while; maybe first time ever for this vehicle.
View attachment 380644View attachment 380645
Forgot to razz ya the other day over this censoring!!! The other usage is from the 60s I swear rofl

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

m1dn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This week:
- Wash, Wax
- Tailgate Actuator fix
- Parking Brake fix
- Tow/Haul Mode wire fix
- Oil

Next week ( parts on order, RRRRockAuto ):
- Tranny Oil
- Air Compressor
- Spark Plugs n Wires

Need to also figure out something with wheels in next few months, "chrome" is gone from all of them.
Will be scraping Facebook marketplace, maybe hop over to Detroit/MI and pick something up from there, since there are barely any options on Canada side.

m1dn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was thinking of replacing o2 sensor this morning, it throws an error every 400km roughly.
Called two local part stores, both said 120 plus tax CAD for downstream sensor.
I asked if they were joking, guess I’ll be ordering all 4 sensors for under 100 from rockauto.
Love canadian car and boat parts prices.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, dropped $430 shipped from summit on the 250A MechMan.
Should be here in a week(9 in stock).
Seemed like the best option, OEM sized pulley for high revving capability, but still makes 180A at idle.
Should be good to go after.
Still need to grab some wires and do the "Big 3".

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just been driving it all over it is about time to do some intake cleaning and inspect everything underneath, probably have to lube the sway bar bushings soon since the weather is going to change. On the fence about buying new tires yet or not

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Little things count
IMG_0770.jpg
IMG_0771.jpg
Also, at the S K E E T range today I got lot of comments. I.E. "Did you know S K E E T means when you ***** on your *****" or even "***** with your *****" and ESPECIALLY "when ***** on Thursdays"! I don't know if anybody will EVER shoot S K E E T on Thursdays ever again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019