What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been away for a while. Busy looking at rural land to buy, and other things. I've been neglecting the Yukon, and noticed the idle has been acting up a bit. Sure enough, got a CEL the other day telling me the MAF performance was poor. All clean. All good. Except, of course, I never get off that easy. I dropped one of the mounting screws, which immediately fell into a wormhole, disappearing from our universe forever. At least I didn't break the connector on this one.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been away for a while. Busy looking at rural land to buy, and other things. I've been neglecting the Yukon, and noticed the idle has been acting up a bit. Sure enough, got a CEL the other day telling me the MAF performance was poor. All clean. All good. Except, of course, I never get off that easy. I dropped one of the mounting screws, which immediately fell into a wormhole, disappearing from our universe forever. At least I didn't break the connector on this one.

At least it didn't fall into the intake wormhole.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Ordered some LED headlight bulbs from Amazon. Replacing the Phillips higher output bulbs. They seem to last about 2.5 years. Thought I'd give the LED jobs a try

Limited-time deal: SEALIGHT 9005/HB3 H11/H9/H8 LED Bulbs Combo, Super Bright Cool White, Plug and Play, Pack of 4 https://a.co/d/cz0HN8E
4 1/2 stars. I've learned to read some of the reviews before ordering.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Ordered some LED headlight bulbs from Amazon. Replacing the Phillips higher output bulbs. They seem to last about 2.5 years. Thought I'd give the LED jobs a try

Limited-time deal: SEALIGHT 9005/HB3 H11/H9/H8 LED Bulbs Combo, Super Bright Cool White, Plug and Play, Pack of 4 https://a.co/d/cz0HN8E

4 1/2 stars. I've learned to read some of the reviews before ordering.
I've been happy with another one of their products. Running Sealight in the DRL on both trucks now after burning through a far more expensive brand on the Tahoe first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigchad1