What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone is worth your thoughts, don't hesitate to check in on 'em. There's a reason they entered your mind and you might not get another chance, if even just because you "remained too busy". With the communication technology we have now, there's almost no reason to not be able to find and connect/re-connect.

I can attest to this. Too many names of people that were on my mind to get in touch with and life got in the way, even by a day or two and they entered eternity.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moved my strobes off the push bar to behind the grille. Just test locating right now.

And while it was apart I did the yard sign radiator gap baffle replacement that was recently discussed on here. Didn’t get time to take those pics but it came out pretty good.

Lots of work cutting it and test fitting the pieces though. Harder than you would think. But worth it instead of shelling out money for the factory replacements.

Here she is nosed into the command center. I can get her in up to the passenger side mirror. I can get the rear end in just as far to the tool chest.

E72B496A-51C6-4126-BF48-93E2050E996F.jpeg4EB2293E-27A9-4B63-B78D-3A4D4024851C.jpeg

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Passed 25,000 since ownership in May 2021. Bought it at 94,579. Missed the pic by a few miles since that was the week my father-in-law passed. About 1/3 of those miles were driving him around so he could get out of the memory care home for a while. He liked to just ride around in the country. Toward the end he didn't talk much but I could see it still made him happy.
IMG_0637.jpg
About 3500 miles were towing a square box 5000Lb camper. It has the heavy duty towing pkg and built-in trailer brake controller. I don't think the original owner ever had it out of two wheel drive. I know they never had the rear receiver cover off. Both trip odometers read exactly the vehicle milage. I think the only things I had to fix were rear shocks, front left suspension sensor, and oil pressure sender. I also renewed a few things like front shocks and springs, drivers seat bottom, large carplay stereo, and maybe some other minor things. I did have a couple actuator codes, but I recalibrated them a couple of times over a couple of months and just running them seems to have fixed them and no codes so far this year. My appt to get the rear end fixed from the crash is Oct 3.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I can attest to this. Too many names of people that were on my mind to get in touch with and life got in the way, even by a day or two and they entered eternity.
Similar stuff here. Sitting on the back step and hearing a Harley leaving town on a country road I thought of a work friend. Felt a need to pray for him so I did. A simple “please watch over Chris” prayer. He crashed his bike a few hours later. Into some trees with no helmet but only with minor injuries. Stuff’s for real.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jelkes79