What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a new charcoal canister in my 2012. Preventative maintenance at 130K. I was starting to have occasional challenges with the gas pump shutting off but thankfully there were no pellets loose in the system.

Easy job. Took me an hour, including dropping the spare.

View attachment 379266

GOOD SAVE!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a new charcoal canister in my 2012. Preventative maintenance at 130K. I was starting to have occasional challenges with the gas pump shutting off but thankfully there were no pellets loose in the system.

Swapped that yesterday… lower hose clamp decided to rust in half and piss coolant all over. Wonder what’s next…..oil cooler line or ps line…. Meh time will tell…..:)
the Gambino's wont need to set you up it will just be the brake lines :secret:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 379266

Need to put this on my list, thanks.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did a test fit of thethirdtwin in my garage. it fits, kinda. Thecopcar will have better vertical clearance but, neither will be pleasant.

Speaking of clearance tests. I was rolling into work this week and there was an empty 1 gallon milk jug blowing around the road. I straddled it and it hit under my front suspension and drug for a bit before it popped out. Yikes!!! Lowering kit fail!!! Makes me worried about the wintertime. I am heavily relied upon during snowstorms. As rare as they have been getting. Just wasn't expecting not to clear a milk jug laying on its side.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of clearance tests. I was rolling into work this week and there was an empty 1 gallon milk jug blowing around the road. I straddled it and it hit under my front suspension and drug for a bit before it popped out. Yikes!!! Lowering kit fail!!! Makes me worried about the wintertime. I am heavily relied upon during snowstorms. As rare as they have been getting. Just wasn't expecting not to clear a milk jug laying on its side.
That’s why we go up pawpaw, not down..;)

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 379266
Where is that thing located at I may look into it with mine

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper