What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will clearing a code from the body modual cause the emissions readiness monitors to reset?

I know usually when you clear DTCs it will also reset the emissions readiness monitors.

I hooked up my Tech2 to see if I could find out anything about my passenger mirror not folding and there was a B2555 code in the driver's door switch. I wanted to clear the code and see if it will come back, but I've got an appointment to get my emissions inspection to renew my plates next week and I don't want to reset the readiness monitors.

View attachment 377626

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will clearing a code from the body modual cause the emissions readiness monitors to reset?

I know usually when you clear DTCs it will also reset the emissions readiness monitors.

I hooked up my Tech2 to see if I could find out anything about my passenger mirror not folding and there was a B2555 code in the driver's door switch. I wanted to clear the code and see if it will come back, but I've got an appointment to get my emissions inspection to renew my plates next week and I don't want to reset the readiness monitors.

View attachment 377626
pretty sure it does, I would wait
and just as a note mine gives me the same code because I have the puddle lights wired to the dome light so it see's the ground I made.

Reaction score
pretty sure it does, I would wait
and just as a note mine gives me the same code because I have the puddle lights wired to the dome light so it see's the ground I made.
I figured it might've been because I have the fogs wired to whenever the parking lights are on. I know that must effect the dome/dimmer/fog switch on the dash some how.

Reaction score
different circuit
So the dome light/dimmer/fog switch is a different circuit than the passenger compartment lamp control circuit?

Same button and turns the dome light on/off and dims it

Either way, I found a TSB about it and it's normal.....

Screenshot_20220810-014627_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the dome light/dimmer/fog switch is a different circuit than the passenger compartment lamp control circuit?

Same button and turns the dome light on/off and dims it
no, my bad for whatever reason I thought it said passenger side mirror, which is what mine says

justchecking

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Hoover Dam!
View attachment 377445

Got rear ended by an uninsured motorist. As always several mistakes led to this. First there was an accident about a mile ahead in the opposing lanes where a truck had run off the road and people were slowing down to rubber neck, second a few hundred yards ahead of us there was a wide load in the right lane so people were merging into the left lane to go around, third there was a 'hazard ahead' message and I took my foot off the gas to see what was up but I did not brake, third the young man behind us didn't leave enough distance. As I was slowing down I saw a white grill fill my rear view mirror so I pushed ******* the brake so he wouldn't push us into the car ahead of us and BAM! I really think he bent the frame a bit because i have to hold the steering wheel a half inch to the right on the highway now. Any guesses on the cost of this???
Ha ha. Just realized that when I typed HARD and then ON to indicate I pushed with great force on the brake pedal I got starred out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar