What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drwinlied

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They totally sent me 2 rear calipers of the same side. Bleeder fixed on front but can't do anything about this rear passenger side until a new caliper is sent.

This motive power bleeder kicks absolute ass. Thank u.
20220228_170556.jpg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They totally sent me 2 rear calipers of the same side. Bleeder fixed on front but can't do anything about this rear passenger side until a new caliper is sent.

View attachment 364558

I need to get one of those Motive bleeders, it's on the wish list.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife really enjoys the subscription, and the more I use her car the more I like it.
I do have the app setup on my phone, but I like how actual XM works when there is no service.

One of the main reasons for the Tahoe was for my outdoor activities.
And being in a mountain state, cell service is spotty at best.

Usually, I just rely on Amazon Offline music, just ensuring that I refresh the licenses and stuff before i head out.
One time not doing that bit me right in the butt. :jester:
One quiet drive, and no CD's on hand. :confused:

My radio is supposed to be XM ready, but it requires an extra module.
I have about 200 CD’s in my Apple Music on my phone for such occasions along with a few long play lists from that music collection. It’s from back when I ripped all my CD’s into MP3’s. I have a favorite playlist titled “bagger” from when I used to ride my custom Harley bagger I built. I had a badass system on that thing that you could hear like you were in a car while I was ripping down the freeway at 80. Man I miss that bike.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can't tell if my tru cool is leaking or not, tightened up 2 other fittings and pressured washed everything, drove around and still had some dribbles of trans fluid
so I said f-it and ordered a new one and some fittings, adapters, and (2) 6an lines
should be the right stuff, I am going to connect the quick connects to the factory flared lines and then adapt those and the tru cool to 6an
parts.JPG
parts1.JPG

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 364558
You’re welcome. I’m always happy to help people spend money. :cool: But I was right, huh? It’s almost a joy to bleed brakes with one.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can't tell if my tru cool is leaking or not, tightened up 2 other fittings and pressured washed everything, drove around and still had some dribbles of trans fluid
so I said f-it and ordered a new one and some fittings, adapters, and (2) 6an lines
should be the right stuff, I am going to connect the quick connects to the factory flared lines and then adapt those and the tru cool to 6an
View attachment 364574
View attachment 364575
You have the 40k? That one has fittings threaded on so the AN conversion is easy. I have the next size down because the intercooler is in the way and I needed to mount the TruCool down in the lower grill opening on my 02 and it has flare fittings soldered in. I was bummed but not much I can do I don’t think.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have the 40k? That one has fittings threaded on so the AN conversion is easy. I have the next size down because the intercooler is in the way and I needed to mount the TruCool down in the lower grill opening on my 02 and it has flare fittings soldered in. I was bummed but not much I can do I don’t think.
ya I have the 40k and went ahead and bought a new one anyway, the fittings I bought should work if the info I found online is correct then it should be plug-n-play and no more leaks. I also ordered a cold case radiator and everything should get here around the same time hopefully

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 364574
View attachment 364575
I have one that I used for only 2k miles that I would have sent you for the price of shipping. I swapped it out and put a Derale in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwill205

Latest posts