What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya I have the 40k and went ahead and bought a new one anyway, the fittings I bought should work if the info I found online is correct then it should be plug-n-play and no more leaks. I also ordered a cold case radiator and everything should get here around the same time hopefully
I haven't kept up with this, but are you guys using that mounting kit for the Tru-Cool from a private seller on PT? Seems convenient. Saw it on lsxmatt's channel.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't kept up with this, but are you guys using that mounting kit for the Tru-Cool from a private seller on PT? Seems convenient. Saw it on lsxmatt's channel.
I did not. I used the brackets supplied by Trucool and some self-drilling screws for the top, and trimmed the factory bracket slightly for the bottom.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its still for sale, I'm a buyer. I need one for the avalanche and I was going to order one when the temps got back up in the 80s. The little stall I put in it and no external cooler had my temps up to 214 a time or two in the summer.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used the supplied brackets and used some stand offs I had, drilled a couple holes in the radiator support and mounted it that way which was good but then I moved it down in the lower grill and I don't really like it there so the new one is going back up in front of the radiator

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If its still for sale, I'm a buyer. I need one for the avalanche and I was going to order one when the temps got back up in the 80s. The little stall I put in it and no external cooler had my temps up to 214 a time or two in the summer.
You can have it for the price of shipping. I'll be traveling for the next 10 days but will box it up and send it out when I get back. PM me your address and preferred shipping method, and I'll let you know the shipping cost.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I have about 200 CD’s in my Apple Music on my phone for such occasions along with a few long play lists from that music collection. It’s from back when I ripped all my CD’s into MP3’s. I have a favorite playlist titled “bagger” from when I used to ride my custom Harley bagger I built. I had a badass system on that thing that you could hear like you were in a car while I was ripping down the freeway at 80. Man I miss that bike.

I have something close to that on my old system.

Friend kept getting his CD’s stolen so i started a system to keep backups for him and myself.

(Since some of those cds he lost were mine lol)

Kept on a simple raid 1 hdd config.

Makes it simple to load the image on a virtual drive and pop out a copy, or to dump out MP3’s as fast as the hdd and cpu can pump them out.

I haven't touched it in years!
He got out of car audio after getting married and his wife started pumping out a bunch of kids.

You got me thinking though.
My pioneer has a usb imput just for a flash drive.

So far i have only used it to update the firmware, and to load a background theme.

Hmmm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcraddick11