What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
had this for over a month now. Who knows when I’ll get it installed.
Say what?!? I didn’t even know they made those. There’s a good chance that you can always learn something new every day. Thank you for that one.
You should most definitely quit your bitchin. I get 10-11. I’ll post a pic of my avg tomorrow.
That’s the opposite of what @Doubeleive gets…his numbers are closer to 10-11 gallons per mile. Unless he’s in the carpool lane.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to use your own bulbs, I have led's already, might go with some switchback's though

I agree but I hope the build quality is good for the rest of it I can deal with the turn signal part, maybe they didn't do it because these dam yukons have some weird wiring for the lights, remember the issue with getting the resistor working correctly?
If I had to guess, that’s exactly the reasoning that came to mind. I have been running switchbacks for years and have had zero issue with them other than the initial check to ensure you have the polarity correct. If you get the infamous rapid blink on when you hit the switch, just spin the bulb and try it again.
Be mindful that even though they are LED’s, the “bulbs” can still get hot. Not quite as hot as the factory tail bulbs that are known for melting the housings, but still hot nonetheless.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who does any kind of towing swapped out their foldable lighted OEM mirrors for something better suited for towing a trailer? Either doubles or an extended setup that still works with the mirror switch? I have a set of the molded “clip on” style that work fine, but I’m looking for something different.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Has anyone who does any kind of towing swapped out their foldable lighted OEM mirrors for something better suited for towing a trailer? Either doubles or an extended setup that still works with the mirror switch? I have a set of the molded “clip on” style that work fine, but I’m looking for something different.
I know they do sell a setup like that because a guy had mentioned his setup while towing. I forget if they were oem or aftermarket. Sorry not too helpful, but they do make them that work with the factory mirror switch--according to him lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667