What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IS your ride a PPV or did you buy the cluster somewhere? I'm looking for one, or at least the PPV cluster face, but haven't yet found either anywhere online. Any suggestions?
Mine is not a PPV. I found it on eBay.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have to use your own bulbs, I have led's already, might go with some switchback's though
I understand but in nearly all lights in that price range they’re all built-in led with no bulbs needed to be added in. Usually the accent is used as a turn signal, as a switchback that turns yellow when the turn signal is on and they go back to white when it turns off, like factory lights. That’s what I would expect from these at the price. Those have reflectors in the turn signal area like old school which is weird to me. Just my opinion.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand but in nearly all lights in that price range they’re all built-in led with no bulbs needed to be added in. Usually the accent is used as a turn signal, as a switchback that turns yellow when the turn signal is on and they go back to white when it turns off, like factory lights. That’s what I would expect from these at the price. Those have reflectors in the turn signal area like old school which is weird to me. Just my opinion.
I agree but I hope the build quality is good for the rest of it I can deal with the turn signal part, maybe they didn't do it because these dam yukons have some weird wiring for the lights, remember the issue with getting the resistor working correctly?