What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Soaking my pistons in mineral spirts via my ultrasonic cleaner, heated to 50c for the parts 30min run.
Wiping stuff off for white glove treatment, air hose to dry, then bag and back into the box with a mark!

Machine shop told me my rod bushings were gtg, I was concerned about a score i made on one of them but they said to run it.
Well that one rod was a wee tight on the wrist pin, so a little car polish to smooth the gash out did the trick!

Summit fkd me again, check out showed parts were coming from nevada warehouse...
So me "woot fast ship"
Well tracking number now shows parts are coming from Ohio and Texas...

fkn summit racing. :chair:
I don't know what the fk they changed but they need to go back.

NOSOK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the suburban to the dealer yesterday for a coolant flush and the passenger airbag recall.

Of course with a 160k mile truck they gave me a laundry list of repairs, most of them were minor leaks on various lines. Not surprised on those, but what I wasn't expecting is they mentioned the front sway bar links were completely gone. At least that's an easy DIY.

I've had the truck 6 months now with 100s of miles logged on mountain roads and I haven't noticed "excessive" body roll. Maybe it's just perspective as my previous vehicles were smaller and sportier and I expected the Suburban to have extremely boaty handling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212