What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to try to get under the 07 after work and clean up the oil leak and pinpoint its source. Do we think it'll be the rear main, the oil pan gasket or the oil cooler block off?

Given my personal experience, it will be the pan gasket... :(

PS - Although I think that is better news than the rear seal. So...

03_GMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to try to get under the 07 after work and clean up the oil leak and pinpoint its source. Do we think it'll be the rear main, the oil pan gasket or the oil cooler block off?
I have done the oil pan gasket. Are you 2wd or 4? It’s not a bad job with a lift. Not sure if I would be excited to do it on some jack stands but it wouldn’t be horrible. 4wd requires removing the front diff. Also don’t over tighten the rear bolts that go into the rear main seal back plate. If you over tighten them you’ll create a leak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol, just messing with you--at least you didn't freak out!
Nah. I know what it has. There is a light scratch from a damn microfiber towel. They’re billets, it’s part of owning them. They had some pretty good ones just from washing them last summer and I bought a big DeWalt 1/2” polisher. That thing polishes them until they’re mirrors. But to do it right I have to pull them. The centers are brushed and clear coated so they just get wiped off.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Nah. I know what it has. There is a light scratch from a damn microfiber towel. They’re billets, it’s part of owning them. They had some pretty good ones just from washing them last summer and I bought a big DeWalt 1/2” polisher. That thing polishes them until they’re mirrors. But to do it right I have to pull them. The centers are brushed and clear coated so they just get wiped off.
I remember you paying huge $$ for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuckchill

Latest posts