What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and bought a Maggy - had to replace the camshaft and springs to take the HEAT! Now new rebuilt engine will be ready to drop in, as soon as I pick up the tranny.

Anyone need/want a TSP stage 2 cam, new PAC single springs w/valve seals, etc?

View attachment 274164 View attachment 274165

What Maggy did you go with & who'd you buy it from ?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand the savings and if shipping now days wasn’t a *********** and I didn’t need my car back on the road the. I would’ve ordered online. Shipping is horrible these days. A week to get something from Maryland. That’s insane!!!

It’s not like I enjoy overpaying for car parts. It was the time I didn’t have waiting for them to show up. However all the other shit I need I’ll be ordering.

What’s everyone using for pads? I like what’s on mine but idk what they are. Previous owner had them put on by a shop and have no markings to tell me what they are when I did the hub.
I like the Powerstop Evolution pads which are carbon fibre and ceramic. Very little dust, and work very well.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had my drilled and slotted rotors resurfaced on my camaro. Had a defective set of pads and they put a slight groove in the rotor. I had bought them from a local parts store. The turned the rotors and replaced pads for free. Just for future reference
Nobody local to me will surface drilled rotors. I’ve been through this before, called and called. Maybe it’s different depending on what state you’re in, IDK. I just told my buddy that next time he needs pads we will get new rear rotors. They weren’t too bad, just the inside of one had a small groove from the pad being gone. So all 4 pairs of Wilwoods I bought aren’t drilled because of this. I don’t think they’ll ever need to be turned since they’re so massive but I wasn’t taking any chances. If I do need to have that done, I want it to be possible locally. IDK what a set of rotors would go for but I checked the cost of pads and they’re $400 per vehicle. :mad:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and bought a Maggy - had to replace the camshaft and springs to take the HEAT! Now new rebuilt engine will be ready to drop in, as soon as I pick up the tranny.

Anyone need/want a TSP stage 2 cam, new PAC single springs w/valve seals, etc?

View attachment 274164 View attachment 274165

I wish I had that cam instead of the low lift/114 LSA I have now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Demetris