What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have never seen a set that I can borrow from a auto parts store that I trust.

Here is what I got off of Amazon.
Shankly Spring Compressor Tool (2 Pieces) - Heavy Duty Build, Ultra Rugged Coil Spring Compressor, Strong and Durable Spring Compressor with Safety Gu https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071DQJG24/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_yUWAnYSdKGPRJ
So I sent that spring compressor link to my wife yesterday and Amazon delivered it this afternoon.... lol. Wife said it's an anniversary gift (our anniversary is Thursday)

I've used a lighter weight version that was a loaner from Advance Auto years ago to change the springs out on an ****** Gt, and they were barely able to do it. This set is beefy and heavy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I sent that spring compressor link to my wife yesterday and Amazon delivered it this afternoon.... lol. Wife said it's an anniversary gift (our anniversary is Thursday)

I've used a lighter weight version that was a loaner from Advance Auto years ago to change the springs out on an ****** Gt, and they were barely able to do it. This set is beefy and heavy.

That’s awesome! And quick!

I would put some grease on the threads prior to using them.

Happy Anniversary!

Sobro

Reaction score
Got my AutoCal yesterday via "Priority" 2-day mail. Shipped on the 16th, arrived on the 22nd. And the mail was so late I didn't have time to do the 20-30 minutes initial logging drive but I did download the existing engine and transmission tune files to the AutoCal. I'll be logging this afternoon if the thunderstorms hold off.

I spent the last three mornings trying to get Forscan to flatten the EQ of my 2018 Focus ST's OEM radio so I can install a new power amp without using a DSP in between. Finally got that sorted. I plan to explode the OEM front POS speakers with the new amp after I buy the replacements, then install them. I already swapped out the rear speakers.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I had an "ac delco" ac compressor for the hoe in my cart on amazon for a few days, price was about $120.
Noticed today it went up to $180.
Been dragging my feet, + I was unsure if it was a perfect match.

:banghead:

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an "ac delco" ac compressor for the hoe in my cart on amazon for a few days, price was about $120.
Noticed today it went up to $180.
Been dragging my feet, + I was unsure if it was a perfect match.

:banghead:
Errbody got their stimmy. So they buyin' it all up. The DAY I got mine I spent it ALL IMMEDIATELY on one thing (mini-split for my workshop) because I figured that would happen. Still too late..."order delayed". Was checking on some orders and noticed some other car stuff I ordered a week ago is now out of stock.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t like rock auto and no time to wait for delays in shipping to have my truck back on the road ASAP.
There’s a price to pay when you can’t wait. I get my RA stuff in about 3-4 days and it’s almost always the best price. Last week I did brakes on a friends F-250 Super Duty. I told him, I’ll get new rotors and pads from RA for the same price as just the pads from a local parts store. He said he didn’t want to, he just had a shop put expensive rotors on a couple years ago. I get it torn down and the fronts were old, grooved and cracked. Never were replaced. The rears were newer but were slotted and drilled, couldn’t have them turned even though they should have been. So for way more money he ended up with ****** rear rotors. The shop had ripped him off no surprise. I could have saved him $100 and had new rear rotors, Power Stop stuff all the way around. But once it’s torn down and you need the parts to put it back together right away, you’ll pay since there’s really not much choice.

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So does this mean I can come over when its time for the bilstien leveling kit? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts