What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a solid miss cause the Christmas Tree to light up as well. Driving along, all the lights, CEL, Stabilitrak, etc. Turned out to be a collapsed valve spring. New spring, away I went.

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a solid miss cause the Christmas Tree to light up as well. Driving along, all the lights, CEL, Stabilitrak, etc. Turned out to be a collapsed valve spring. New spring, away I went.
I’m happy no cel light is on and engine is running just fine. I also turned off the afm with hptuners so I don’t have valvetrain issues with those lifters.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Wish you lived near by. I’d come leave some marks at 2am on his block. LOL

One issue with that frame of mind, you don't know if I'm full of shit.

My one bad neighbor tells people how bad I am, and what a victim he is.
and in return people then treat me like shit for it, drive real slow in front of my house after visiting him etc.

Something i realized after i took the side of my sister in law one night, with out even knowing the whole story.

However, i appreciate it.
:cheers:

Eta: well i can show you the footage, and i recorded the conversation i had with the guy afterwards.
I can also proove i took the pew off before i walked over to chat with him.

So i retract my statement.
Just something to keep in mind. :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog