What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I did another catch can for my wifes car.
Last one i bought had a can that twisted on, making it hard to go wild with the baffles.

This is almost identical to the one i made for my tahoe.

upload_2021-3-6_21-9-49.png

Parts are riveted together.

Bottom part is to gives space for the oil, middle baffle to help spin maybe.
Top to help filter out further.
Top is gets filled with the stainless steel scrubbers when inserted.

In/valve cover side forces the oil the bottom of the can.

Last edited:

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Either @Doubeleive or @kbuskill bought a metal one with louvers stamped into it. Thought it was pretty pricey though, but looked nice.

I bought the OE steel transfer case and front differential skid plates made for the trucks or Z71s and put them on my 2012 Denali. The holes are already there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I have the oil pan skid. I'd like to get the z71 skid that goes in place of that "splash shield" Darn thing is $450.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I have the oil pan skid. I'd like to get the z71 skid that goes in place of that "splash shield" Darn thing is $450.

Need picture and pn of said Z51 part.

I did the truck skids for the engine and transfer case.

Seems silly that my hoe didn't come with it stock.

I still want something that protects the tank.
I'll probably end up making one later down the road.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Either @Doubeleive or @kbuskill bought a metal one with louvers stamped into it. Thought it was pretty pricey though, but looked nice.

I bought the OE steel transfer case and front differential skid plates made for the trucks or Z71s and put them on my 2012 Denali. The holes are already there.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wasn't me, although I would like to have one.

Not sure if Wes @Doubeleive has one or not but I know Pete, @galante or whatever his new screen name is now, has one.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Got my first round of bluetooth crap. Going to try this firefly dongle and cord.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HDO66NK?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0793JWK3C?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I hid the cord down along the base of the console and up in the back. It plugs into the usb connection in the console. That one is switched so the dongle connects upon key up. The reviews say it doesn’t work when cold so we will see in the morning. I like that it connects so fast. I don’t like the cord routing. This is temporary.

View attachment 271194 View attachment 271195 View attachment 271196
Update:
This setup has worked almost flawlessly for me. I have only had to manually connect a couple times due to starting the truck and going out of range with it running. Other wise it’s hop in and go. Connects every time.

Last edited:

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I was driving truck the other day and it started chiming. Abs light came on and service traction control and stabilitrac came up. Haven’t had a chance to get the laptop out yet. Any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanholloway