What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well My dad wants a corvette so their 14 Denali will be for sale soon... I think it has 70k miles on it... Creampuff... Black on black... I wish he figured this out a month ago before I bought the Silver XL.... DAMNIT>>>>>>>>

Anyone want to buy my XL or their regular AWD... NO RUST... No Mech issues.... Texas Vehicles their whole lives... LET ME KNOW>

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
Well My dad wants a corvette so their 14 Denali will be for sale soon... I think it has 70k miles on it... Creampuff... Black on black... I wish he figured this out a month ago before I bought the Silver XL.... DAMNIT>>>>>>>>

Anyone want to buy my XL or their regular AWD... NO RUST... No Mech issues.... Texas Vehicles their whole lives... LET ME KNOW>

He is crazy, corvette on the side man!
Gotta keep the hoe's fat ass around for daily activities.

:cool:

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I always thought convertible caddy’s with leopard print seats were creampuffs!

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Corvette's get harder to get out of as the years go on , takes it's toll on the old bones. How old is Pop ?

I miss my Vette's , every one of them.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine had a few of those broken. I just got some plastic weld epoxy from the parts store and glued them back on. Been over a year and they still holding. I did scuff the surface up and follow instructions on the package.

Try Q-Bond for reinstalling the plastic ears.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the flashlogic remote start this evening. I was outside for about an hour, and I had some other wiring to redo for my mic that lives on the visor.

That thing is pimp as hell. For 120 bucks, it's an effin no brainer. 3 taps on the lock button and she starts.....3 more taps and she shuts off. Super easy to install, no splicing, no nothing. Awesome product.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Installed the flashlogic remote start this evening. I was outside for about an hour, and I had some other wiring to redo for my mic that lives on the visor.

That thing is pimp as hell. For 120 bucks, it's an effin no brainer. 3 taps on the lock button and she starts.....3 more taps and she shuts off. Super easy to install, no splicing, no nothing. Awesome product.

Does it shut off after a set amount of time or will it continue to run until it runs out of gas?

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it shut off after a set amount of time or will it continue to run until it runs out of gas?
Default timeout is 15 minutes. It can be programmed to a variety of timeout lengths from 5 minutes to like 30 minutes. The seller didn't actually ask me about the timeout length...which they could have because I had to provide them model/year/motor/fuel so they could program it before it shipped. 15 minutes is about perfect for me though. I might have opted for the 20 minute option, but I'm not worried about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10