What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Not on my '07 but on my older 89/91 Burbs it was a necessity. For the '91 I actually got some plexiglass from Home Depot and made a shield that screwed onto the grille instead of using carboard and bungee cords.

GOD I MISS MY OLD GIRLS... :(:(

View attachment 258403 View attachment 258404
Did your heater core return hose go to the radiator? If so it's no wonder. When routed like that it bypassed the thermostat. Had a radiator on Ol' Butterscotch that was plumbed that way and it was a cold pig in the winter. Moved it to the port on the water pump and she worked great down to -20 without covering the grill.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
No. I used the factory camera with the head unit.

My factory backup camera didn't have backup lines but the Kenwood backup lines still worked.

My new Kenwood CMOS-320 multi angle backup camera has the option to use the cameras backup lines or not.

I chose not to because I like the lines that turn with the wheel.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did your heater core return hose go to the radiator? If so it's no wonder. When routed like that it bypassed the thermostat. Had a radiator on Ol' Butterscotch that was plumbed that way and it was a cold pig in the winter. Moved it to the port on the water pump and she worked great down to -20 without covering the grill.

I don't recall it having a port on the pump for a heater hose just the intake hose from the radiator to the pump. I believe it came out of the back of the manifold into the heater core then to the radiator. And the pipe coming out of the manifold were known to rust out and take a shit.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
The pac system doesn’t have an obd2 plug. Idatalink does? Confused on how you plugged it into the obd2 to get the lines to move.

Yeah, I guess maybe it is on the Maestro. I couldn't remember if it was on the radio or the Maestro. So I guess yours doesn't?

Denali2k8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a pic of the guts of the amp from a 2008 Yukon Denali? Bose amp...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65