What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Burb has been acting up lately while trying to refuel. It would cut the pump off every few seconds no matter how slow you ran the pump.

I ordered a new charcoal canister and vent valve solenoid from Rockauto and had my son install them.

The filter material in the old canister had come apart and was allowing the charcoal pellets to get in and plug up the vent lines on the tank.

We hooked the shop vac up to the lines coming from the tank to the canister and then forced air into the fuel tank from the filler neck. The combination flushed out a ton of charcoal pellets from the lines.

I am happy to report that after doing this I went to the gas station and pumped 13 gallons of gas at full blast before the pump kicked off (Truck still had over half a tank when I started pumping) so problem solved and the wife is happy once again.
where is the charcoal canister located?

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Directly above and slightly forward of the rear differential... at least on the Burb... I'm guessing it's the same for a Tahoe.
Yes. Right rear corner of the fuel tank. Same place as the nbs. Everything underneath is most likely in the same locations.

Side note when I was under there a few weeks ago I didn’t see the abs module under the drivers seat next to the frame rail. Was looking for rotted lines and noticed these have coated ones and was excited!

08z71bgm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pin out for the mirrors? I have one silver and one chrome mirror. Silver is original but chrome one I’m unsure of and want to make sure it’s the correct mirror replacement or if it’s the cover. Driver mirror folds in but pass does not. Want to check power for folding.

anyone know where the wiring diagram section in the forum is?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz