What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yea and I got water sloshing from my rear passenger door. Didnt noticed til i saw water dripping onto the running board. Lifted the stripping from the door and water came rushing out. Stripping doesnt look bad either. This is a first.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Oh yea and I got water sloshing from my rear passenger door. Didnt noticed til i saw water dripping onto the running board. Lifted the stripping from the door and water came rushing out. Stripping doesnt look bad either. This is a first.
Gotta pull those lower plastic drain plugs. They're underneath the door. Water gets past the rubber window sweep and collects at the bottom of the door. Somewhat normal.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got one!!
View attachment 243363

And it's just in time... The L9H is giving me a hesitation/stumble only when it's cold and breathing on the pedal. There's No CEL, but at least now I will be able to see what the O2 sensors and MAF are doing.
That tool should keep you busy for awhile.

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta pull those lower plastic drain plugs. They're underneath the door. Water gets past the rubber window sweep and collects at the bottom of the door. Somewhat normal.

The plugs are the rivets that hold the seal in place? Pop em out so they are sitting flush?

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got one!!
View attachment 243363

And it's just in time... The L9H is giving me a hesitation/stumble only when it's cold and breathing on the pedal. There's No CEL, but at least now I will be able to see what the O2 sensors and MAF are doing.

Get ya a harbor frieght case. Also double check to see if ya power car adapter works. Mine powers up, but doesn't produce enough power to turn the tech 2 on. Its not a big deal, i use the the battery clip one

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get ya a harbor frieght case. Also double check to see if ya power car adapter works. Mine powers up, but doesn't produce enough power to turn the tech 2 on. Its not a big deal, i use the the battery clip one

I'm going to go play with it soon and make sure it Powers up and stuff. I will report back. This clone came from CA and says made in USA, but who knows, haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn