What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I keep forgetting I need to fix my passenger side mirror gear. Always annoying when I’m going down the freeway and it flaps a little bit.
Sometimes with the powerfold mirrors, when they shake at speed, you need to push them out, then bring them back til they click. Kind of locks them back into place. Works with the nbs mirrors.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really, you need 4-8 rolls a day? I think you’re building a TP retirement nest lol.

Mark, when my mother-in-law lived with us I was going through 36 rolls every ten days! Even my girls together use nowhere near that! LOL

Boy, I'm looking right now for wipes too, and the stores are wiped out! Pun intended!

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark, when my mother-in-law lived with us I was going through 36 rolls every ten days! Even my girls together use nowhere near that! LOL

Boy, I'm looking right now for wipes too, and the stores are wiped out! Pun intended!
What the hell was she doing, burning it in the fireplace to keep warm?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I bought a 8 pack 3-4 days ago off amazon for the baby it was $14, just looked again right now it's $50 :eek:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the hell was she doing, burning it in the fireplace to keep warm?

No, she was stuffing the septic tank, thought the Rotor Rooter guy looked cute or something! All joking aside, she had more plumbing problems than me and used to ball up the tp instead of taking measured sheets for use. They all do it, wrap a ton up around their hands, most inefficient!

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
No, she was stuffing the septic tank, thought the Rotor Rooter guy looked cute or something! All joking aside, she had more plumbing problems than me and used to ball up the tp instead of taking measured sheets for use. They all do it, wrap a ton up around their hands, most inefficient!

Must be a woman thing... my wife does the whole hand wrapping thing too, drives me nuts... lol

I take a measured amount and fold it neatly in half and then in half again before using it... very neat and orderly and symmetrical.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be a woman thing... my wife does the whole hand wrapping thing too, drives me nuts... lol

I take a measured amount and fold it neatly in half and then in half again before using it... very neat and orderly and symmetrical.

Yep! My grandfather taught me when I was a little boy, take six sheets and fold in half and then 1/2 again and fold one sheet up for extra thickness! LOL It works though, no mess and 24 sheets or less and done compared with what seems like a whole roll for the girls!

So no work on the truck yet, talking toilet paper and wipes! LOL, strange times we live in!

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remember how i mentioned a while back that i have a popping noise whenever i turn right or back in turning right?

Checked the right stabilizer link and it was so loose i could hand turn it. Tighten it up and it still pops. All the bushings are still there, but i went ahead and order Moog links for both sides and sway bar bushings for the front and rear.

Looked behind the front wheel hubs and my goodness its dirty and greasy back there. Literally caked on stuff.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Remember how i mentioned a while back that i have a popping noise whenever i turn right or back in turning right?

Checked the right stabilizer link and it was so loose i could hand turn it. Tighten it up and it still pops. All the bushings are still there, but i went ahead and order Moog links for both sides and sway bar bushings for the front and rear.

Looked behind the front wheel hubs and my goodness its dirty and greasy back there. Literally caked on stuff.
Are you slinging grease from the cv axles?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10