What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure. I set a number but i mean I dont have a freezer thermometer sitting in the console to know what cabin temp is. I always figured ‘60’ was all the way in the blue on old style HVAC controls and ‘90’ was all the way in the red. The change in the sun going behind the clouds will effect how hot it feels in the cabin more than it will the outside air temp changing 3 degrees.
You mean inside temp? The aspirator is the inside ambient temp sensor. Your outside ambient temp sensor is on the radiator core support. If I’m not mistaken, the system uses the inside temp to decide what temp the air is heated or cooled to no matter what setting the fan is at on manual, and on auto it adjusts fan speed and outlet temp as well so it can maintain defrost/ fogging. If more air is needed to keep the windows from fogging it lowers or raises that temp so the interior maintains what temp it’s set at no matter how much air volume is pushing through.

R3cord303

Posse In Effect
Reaction score
You mean inside temp? The aspirator is the inside ambient temp sensor. Your outside ambient temp sensor is on the radiator core support. If I’m not mistaken, the system uses the inside temp to decide what temp the air is heated or cooled to no matter what setting the fan is at on manual, and on auto it adjusts fan speed and outlet temp as well so it can maintain defrost/ fogging. If more air is needed to keep the windows from fogging it lowers or raises that temp so the interior maintains what temp it’s set at no matter how much air volume is pushing through.
the blower fan sucks air from outside is what my logic behind that was

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10