What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks, she feels very strong. I timed 0-60 at around 6.9. Many people said I wouldn’t notice a 50 shot... I definitely know it’s there. Hesitant to go with the 100 until I have a backup truck since I still have a 4L60....
Gotta baby that trans. I blew mine the 1st time after getting my 6.0 messing with an Acura. I beat him, slowed down and then.....nothing lol.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta baby that trans. I blew mine the 1st time after getting my 6.0 messing with an Acura. I beat him, slowed down and then.....nothing lol.
Lol hoping the window switch will help. I’ll be swapping to a 4L80 when it goes, but I need to have my C10 up and running before going too crazy. When the C10 is drivable I’ll be adding the LSA blower + cam + pulley. Should get interesting...

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So much cleaner than my big ugly cord swinging all over the place.
ya it's much better, I never have to worry about if I turned it on or off, if the key is on the radar is on, been using blend mount since they first came out like 15 years ago, in fact it's the same one I bought then the price has more than doubled since

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm extremely late to the party haha. I guess there aren't to many of us that went the turbo route huh. I haven't done much with mine lately aside from local test and tune in which I ran a 9.2 at 80 mph. Stock converter doesn't allow me to 60' anything out of the 2 range :disgust:. Part of me wants to do a mildly built 60 with a converter for the ease of just taking the old one out and installing the new one but I recently bought a vette and have started messing with that.

@ibfreeman88 you're up.

As 50% representation of turbos on here make us proud

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm extremely late to the party haha. I guess there aren't to many of us that went the turbo route huh. I haven't done much with mine lately aside from local test and tune in which I ran a 9.2 at 80 mph. Stock converter doesn't allow me to 60' anything out of the 2 range :disgust:. Part of me wants to do a mildly built 60 with a converter for the ease of just taking the old one out and installing the new one but I recently bought a vette and have started messing with that.

It's all good I beat back the supercharger guys single handedly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j