What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup that what i do on my 2010 but i use the one at work haha.

Is that tool universal for tpms or just gm
it says's it is for GM but who know's with china stuff they may have the same tool rebadged for other vehicles to increase sales
Type: TPMS rewrite tool for GM
Material Type:High quality plastic & metal
Hardware Version:OEC-T5
Software Version:EL-50448
OBD interface: OBDII
Supported system: TPMS
Size: As the picture shows
Color: Orange and black
Package includes: 1 x EL-50448 Tool

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so I bought this little cheapy tpms tool that James mentioned because I thought that the 2012 tpms procedure required a special tool, however after screwing around for a bit with the tech2 and not finding any method to reset the tpms, I googled and found that all you have to do on the 2012 is turn the key to run, and hold both the lock/unlock buttons down on the oem keyfob and walla 5 seconds later your in tpms learn mode, then you can inflate/deflate the tire for 8 seconds or use the little tool (which worked fine). just hold it on the tire near the valve stem while holding the transmit button until the horn chirps once, working your way around clockwise starting at the left front.

View attachment 218854
I had to buy for my 13 inflate deflate doesn’t work. Been using that since bought the hoe in 13 easy peasy

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought me a camper on tuesday afternoon, so I took every bit of power that this goddamn suburban has in it, and brought it home (from storage) to work on.
View attachment 218869
Thats f’in great......I would have laughed my ass off if i saw you on any highway around here.... a 2500 pulling that little thing.... you should have put it inside

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I bought this little cheapy tpms tool that James mentioned because I thought that the 2012 tpms procedure required a special tool, however after screwing around for a bit with the tech2 and not finding any method to reset the tpms, I googled and found that all you have to do on the 2012 is turn the key to run, and hold both the lock/unlock buttons down on the oem keyfob and walla 5 seconds later your in tpms learn mode, then you can inflate/deflate the tire for 8 seconds or use the little tool (which worked fine). just hold it on the tire near the valve stem while holding the transmit button until the horn chirps once, working your way around clockwise starting at the left front.

View attachment 218854

That's weird that letting the air out works on yours as it was supposedly discontinued after 2009 and required the tool.

In the special functions section of the Tech-2 in the RCDLR module, you can use the Tech-2 to activate the TPMS relearn for use with the tool only.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's weird that letting the air out works on yours as it was supposedly discontinued after 2009 and required the tool.

In the special functions section of the Tech-2 in the RCDLR module, you can use the Tech-2 to activate the TPMS relearn for use with the tool only.
I didn't try the inflate/deflate method just read that it could be done that way but it didn't give specific years so it obviously doesn't apply in this case I was more concerned about getting it into the learn function. I had also read that tpms learn was under special functions but all that was there was a keyfob button test, so I just went out and checked again turns out it is under rcdlr-module setup

IMG_20190316_095154.jpg IMG_20190316_095318.jpg IMG_20190316_095329.jpg