What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
edited:

so I bought this little cheapy tpms tool that James mentioned because the 2012 tpms learn procedure requires a special tool, to get into learn mode hold both the lock/unlock buttons down on the oem keyfob and walla 5 seconds later your in tpms learn mode, then just hold it on the tire near the valve stem while holding the transmit button until the horn chirps once, working your way around clockwise starting at the left front.

tpms.jpg

Last edited:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
so I bought this little cheapy tpms tool that James mentioned because I thought that the 2012 tpms procedure required a special tool, however after screwing around for a bit with the tech2 and not finding any method to reset the tpms, I googled and found that all you have to do on the 2012 is turn the key to run, and hold both the lock/unlock buttons down on the oem keyfob and walla 5 seconds later your in tpms learn mode, then you can inflate/deflate the tire for 8 seconds or use the little tool (which worked fine). just hold it on the tire near the valve stem while holding the transmit button until the horn chirps once, working your way around clockwise starting at the left front.

View attachment 218854
Man am I happy I don't have the tpms setup!

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I bought this little cheapy tpms tool that James mentioned because I thought that the 2012 tpms procedure required a special tool, however after screwing around for a bit with the tech2 and not finding any method to reset the tpms, I googled and found that all you have to do on the 2012 is turn the key to run, and hold both the lock/unlock buttons down on the oem keyfob and walla 5 seconds later your in tpms learn mode, then you can inflate/deflate the tire for 8 seconds or use the little tool (which worked fine). just hold it on the tire near the valve stem while holding the transmit button until the horn chirps once, working your way around clockwise starting at the left front.

View attachment 218854

Yup that what i do on my 2010 but i use the one at work haha.

Is that tool universal for tpms or just gm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep