What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the tahoes have a rear diff drain plug? Through various research, I thought the burb had no plug, and that you had to pull the entire cover to change the fluid. Come to find while I was under there a week or two ago, theres a plug! Huzzah!
My 2010 Yukon XL Denali doesn't have a drain plug on the rear axle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the tahoes have a rear diff drain plug? Through various research, I thought the burb had no plug, and that you had to pull the entire cover to change the fluid. Come to find while I was under there a week or two ago, theres a plug! Huzzah!

I have not taken a close look, since I never planned to do it myself. But believe there is NO plug and one must remove the diff cover.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally made time to take the Yukon to a local locksmith to get a second fob programmed for it.
They are super easy to do yourself and takes less than 15 minutes to do. I now have three remote for mine. You even buy the fobs for relatively cheap.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are super easy to do yourself and takes less than 15 minutes to do. I now have three remote for mine. You even buy the fobs for relatively cheap.

The place I ordered my fob from said for newer years (2009+ I think), a special programmer was needed. At least for my 2012 it was. The guy brought out this huge laptop-sized programmer and plugged it into my OBDII port to program mine. Only cost $30 to do it. Took 2 minutes.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both of my GMT900 have been 2010 so maybe when they put the better radio in the 2012 they upgraded the software also.

Reaction score
just sharing this 10% off everything coupon good for today only

View attachment 211971
Damn, ordered something last night off ebay for about $100. They were offering 10% ebay bucks, so kind of the same except you gotta spend the ebay bucks on ebay!

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk