What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jagsta

Reaction score
I love the look of those taillights, all the way up!! I wonder if they make them to fit a Denali?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you! They look even better in person, also mine is a Denali (2007 XL).

Jagsta

Reaction score
Do they take the OE plugs or is there splicing, rewiring, fitting new plugs, etc involved?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon XL Denali
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just echoing Doubleieve here - they plug in direct and have a resistor on the harness to prevent Hyperflashing. Very very easy to install, takes about 20 minutes or so.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the burb mounted the tow truck of disgrace this morning en route to my mechanic. He said it would probably be next week before he really gets into it, which is fine.

He called me this afternoon and while he said he hasn't fully diagnosed it yet, he feels its the AC compressor. Said the belt wasnt moving at all, so might be a tensioner or the compressor...regardless it doesnt sound like the shot engine I thought it might be. It sounded SO HORRIBLE that I refused to drive it until I had it checked.
ya I have had a/c compressor's make some very terrible sounds, easy way to check for that is to just take the belt off

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the tally so far, how much fluid has been run through it? Want to do mine and the brake fluid soon.
I did 1 gallon 1/2 gallon on Saturday and then the other 1/2 today, I can see a big difference in the color now. I managed to spray it all over my window this time but the car wash is just down the street, now I need to do the brake fluid and coolant, transmission and transfer case, the Silverado is next

Last edited:

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added some nice 180W 4 ohms Pioneers I had in storage to all 4 doors. Sounds a tiny bit better with the stock headunit but I'll be upgrading my headunit soon.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just dropped her off for fluid exchange service for transmission, front & rear diffs, transfer case and power steering.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just dropped her off for fluid exchange service for transmission, front & rear diffs, transfer case and power steering.
Do the tahoes have a rear diff drain plug? Through various research, I thought the burb had no plug, and that you had to pull the entire cover to change the fluid. Come to find while I was under there a week or two ago, theres a plug! Huzzah!

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the tahoes have a rear diff drain plug? Through various research, I thought the burb had no plug, and that you had to pull the entire cover to change the fluid. Come to find while I was under there a week or two ago, theres a plug! Huzzah!
My 2010 Yukon XL Denali doesn't have a drain plug on the rear axle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snackcake01