What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YEP, more likely to smell it from outside especially just after a drive

Well no leak but my dad figured what it probably is. (Older generation wisdom) he knew the smell right off from old drum brake sticking and only one wheel was really hot to the touch. So i hit the ebrake and heard a clunk noise. Drove home and no smell. Ill be getting it checked on monday.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Idk whats going on. The trip to work i got out of the truck and could smell something like hot or burning electronics like a abused speaker. The smell went away fast and couldn’t locate it. I then drove home after work and the same thing happened.

I went around to all the speakers and none of them had any burnt or hot smell. I even went to smell inder the hood cause i have led lights. I also smelled in by the fuzes and nothing.

The only think ive had done lately is an oil change and ball joint done.

Im at a loss haha.
Did you say the smell is outside or inside?
edit: didn't see your last post. Hope it was just the e-brake sticking.

XEALOT

Reaction score
Used a Flex polisher to Buff, polish, and then seal the paint on the whole truck. Tried out this Pro Car product called "Poly Gard". I've used it on newer cars, and it looks great and lasts a long time. It's polymer based, not wax based, but you apply it just as you would a wax. As always, the pictures don't do it justice, but the results were amazing. My rig has a gloss and shine that now looks even better than newer cars that it sits next to in the parking lot. :)

P-63-Q-copy-600x600.png IMG_0774.JPG IMG_0772.JPG IMG_0776.JPG

Last edited:

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used a Flex polisher to Buff, polish, and then seal the paint on the whole truck. Tried out this Pro Car product called "Poly Gard". Iv'e used it on newer cars, and it looks great and lasts a long time. It's polymer based, not wax based, but you apply it just as you would a wax. As always, the pictures don't do it justice, but the results were amazing. My rig has a gloss and shine that now looks even better than newer cars that it sits next to in the parking lot. :)

View attachment 199312 View attachment 199313 View attachment 199314 View attachment 199315

Looks great.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Used a Flex polisher to Buff, polish, and then seal the paint on the whole truck. Tried out this Pro Car product called "Poly Gard". Iv'e used it on newer cars, and it looks great and lasts a long time. It's polymer based, not wax based, but you apply it just as you would a wax. As always, the pictures don't do it justice, but the results were amazing. My rig has a gloss and shine that now looks even better than newer cars that it sits next to in the parking lot. :)

View attachment 199312 View attachment 199313 View attachment 199314 View attachment 199315
So much shine

Chuck_Finley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Towed my boat 25 or so miles on the interstate down to its marina for the summer, it towed really well considering I'm used to borrowing a friends' F350. It's only 3500# and although I could feel it, the transmission temp kept under 170*, tow mode worked great to keep the RPM's up and I had no issues on the wet ramp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645