Useless Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just be careful and limit exercise as you may drop dead ( spo2 drops in to the 70% range ) while exercising at lest it did for me for about 4 months afterwards

there is a few people who all ready dropped dead from playing sports after getting covid..

there also has been many reports of people dropping dead after getting the vaccine between 0 hours and 17 days afterwards...

A friends husband 51y/o foot doctor got his first dose of the maderna vaccine end of last week and had a massive heart attack less than an hour later. I don't think hes going to survive or he may have passed today. They had him on a ventilator but he was blue and cold, he was in great shape, didn't drink or smoke.

Not trying to scare anybody but think every decision through.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friends husband 51y/o foot doctor got his first dose of the maderna vaccine end of last week and had a massive heart attack less than an hour later. I don't think hes going to survive or he may have passed today. They had him on a ventilator but he was blue and cold, he was in great shape, didn't drink or smoke.

Holy shit. Thanks for sharing. That’s insane. I personally can’t see the reasoning behind the vaccine, or really much of what’s been deemed necessary around this whole situation. I’ve been close to people who have died as well. I’m not saying it’s not hurting and killing people, but this is just insane.

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit. Thanks for sharing. That’s insane. I personally can’t see the reasoning behind the vaccine, or really much of what’s been deemed necessary around this whole situation. I’ve been close to people who have died as well. I’m not saying it’s not hurting and killing people, but this is just insane.

Please don't think I'm trying to downplay or mock the situation we all find ourselves in. My personal choice in dealing with such morbid stressors is to laugh and remind myself it's all just another way to die.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score

Possibly a bad allergic reaction. They're supposed to sit with people after getting vaccinated just for this reason.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just be careful and limit exercise as you may drop dead ( spo2 drops in to the 70% range ) while exercising at lest it did for me for about 4 months afterwards

there is a few people who all ready dropped dead from playing sports after getting covid..

there also has been many reports of people dropping dead after getting the vaccine between 0 hours and 17 days afterwards...

Those that succumb to Covid, pass away 18.5 days after getting it. So that was my goal, to get past 18 days! I made it, others were not as fortunate.

OP
OP
swathdiver

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
James, glad to hear you are better.

Down here in Naples we are playing BEACH BLANKET VACCINE BINGO....

we get up at 6 am to sign up for the Publix Covid -19 Vaccine line.....No joy yet....lots of sleepyeyed people at the stores ......We have termed that the Losers Breakfast Club.....:(

My folks do that every morning down in Lake Worth too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157