22 Tahoe RST could be available - My loss could be your gain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most dealers will only offer a 7 day price estimate...

Our 2021 AT4 with over 40k miles was listed over $81k and it's already sold - probably was on the lot a total of 2 weeks...dealer gave us $68k for it and it needed tires...pics looked like they didn't put new tires on it

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
most dealers will only offer a 7 day price estimate...

Our 2021 AT4 with over 40k miles was listed over $81k and it's already sold - probably was on the lot a total of 2 weeks...dealer gave us $68k for it and it needed tires...pics looked like they didn't put new tires on it

Yes, but THAT type of price drop in such a short time it the current automotive conditions...seemed a bit much of a price drop. After I sold my M5, I sent a nice email to that sales agent at CarMax and then he started to get a bit snippy...ok, no worries, your email address was just Black Listed on my Domain :p. Was going to go back for ***** and giggles to "sell" the AT4 to see what they'd offer..but no time for such games lol.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 21’ Yukon Denali with every option but rear entertainment (and no external lighting add-ons) with 19,996 miles to a dealer in Minneapolis for $82,500! Window sticker was $81,455 when I ordered it new a year before I sold it. It has languished on their website listed at “retail $89k; dealer discount $85k; finance with us and trade a vehicle, $83,500.” Then yesterday, they dropped the price to $82,995 with still the stipulation you must trade and finance with them.

I see the market cooling significantly in my area and even more-so in MI. My 22’ with which I replaced the 21’ was purchased in my hometown of MI as they’re the only dealer I found to sell at GM Employee family pricing (for which I qualify). They said they would offer me significantly less on my 21’ as the inventory in MI is no where near as low as the rest of the country, and they were right: The MN dealer offered me way more due to scarcity of supply here.
That’s interesting, I’m in michigan as well and as I was driving home other day and I live in a very rural area not a lot of traffic, I passed 2 new Yukon’s, and a new Tahoe in my short trip from work. And I know a couple people in my area that just got new Tahoe’s. It usually was rare to see just 1. If the market stays decent I planned on trading our 21’ premier next summer and ordering a new 24’ refresh Tahoe soon the books open....guess we will see

jimstem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Offers have considerably dropped since April. We just sold our 2021 Yukon Denali (top trim level with all options) and only got 71k. It was 83k new. It only had 13,500 miles on it. They said six months ago, I might have gotten full new price but not anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilburMN