Useless Information

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey there TYF family. Got a message from James he asked me to pass along to all of you.

It's put me in the hospital, my family has fully recovered. Very weak. One of the forum members works at the hospital and checks in on me.

Thanks for the prayers, I certainly need them wade. Hope everyone is well and please tell the guys I said hello. James

Sounds like we need to definitely keep @swathdiver in our prayers.
Oh damn! Thanks for the update! Prayers incoming.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey there TYF family. Got a message from James he asked me to pass along to all of you.

It's put me in the hospital, my family has fully recovered. Very weak. One of the forum members works at the hospital and checks in on me.

Thanks for the prayers, I certainly need them wade. Hope everyone is well and please tell the guys I said hello. James

Sounds like we need to definitely keep @swathdiver in our prayers.

If you have an opportunity to get a message back to @swathdiver, tell him we've been praying for him and will continue to!

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Wuhan Flu has made its appearance at our home. All of us are experiencing its symptoms, two have been officially confirmed as having it, the rest will get their results in the next day or two. It's a real doozy fellas.
just be careful and limit exercise as you may drop dead ( spo2 drops in to the 70% range ) while exercising at lest it did for me for about 4 months afterwards

there is a few people who all ready dropped dead from playing sports after getting covid..

there also has been many reports of people dropping dead after getting the vaccine between 0 hours and 17 days afterwards...

Last edited:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just be careful and limit exercise as you may drop dead ( spo2 drops in to the 70% range ) while exercising at lest it did for me for about 4 months afterwards

there is a few people who all ready dropped dead from playing sports after getting covid..

there also has been many reports of people dropping dead after getting the vaccine between 0 hours and 17 days afterwards...
For once, I agree with what you posted Brent. [emoji106][emoji16]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu