Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guy had the ball$ to want $300--the gf got him to take $250, and the brakes are spongy. I bench bled the mc and there were no bubbles, but he says he bled that too, and he had to replace the brake line that HE previously installed. I didn't talk to the guy, gf did. What a douche.
I was about to ask how that was going.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just dropped the hooptie off to the mechanic. A different guy, he actually fixed it correctly a few years ago, plus I trust this guy. I also gave him the pcm I got from @Mudsport96 so he could clone mine--just in case if there was an issue with mine. I really hope he can get it sorted out. It was actually backfiring a few times, which he heard. He said it's running rich. Let's see what else he can find.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Just dropped the hooptie off to the mechanic. A different guy, he actually fixed it correctly a few years ago, plus I trust this guy. I also gave him the pcm I got from @Mudsport96 so he could clone mine--just in case if there was an issue with mine. I really hope he can get it sorted out. It was actually backfiring a few times, which he heard. He said it's running rich. Let's see what else he can find.
Don't doubt the tech choice but how did he know it was running rich? Was he hooked up to it? Saw smoke? etc......

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah know how that goes. Still have the heads, intake, headers, and all the accessories for the 5.3 swap for my Nova.... don't have a 5.3 to put them on though. But th 350 runs fine and has less than 10,000 miled on it. That is my justification for slacking lol.
Love those Novas, especially those old shoebox Novas. Got a pic?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts