Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoping for the best for you guys. Weather has been crazy this year. We had our hottest ever on record a few weeks back, now the SW is getting it and you guys are getting flooded out.

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weather here is weird. Sky near me is beautiful blue sky, down near the beach going towards New York looks black almost!. Idk if it's coming this way or not.
it all went north and east. ended here around 10 am.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Hoping for the best for you guys. Weather has been crazy this year. We had our hottest ever on record a few weeks back, now the SW is getting it and you guys are getting flooded out.
Thx Mark. I think we're out of the woods honestly. Storm might've been more out to see then they predicted--thankfully. I think Scotty's part of NJ got it worse then me. He's in Northern Jersey, I'm central, near the shore line.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Storm and hurricane warnings were a bust! Thank God! Hot and sunny out.
That's great! :popcorn:
What a relief ayy,the weather app I'm looking you up on was saying it was going to get up near 30° with a lightening storm this afternoon. But just looking at it,it is posting for Newark. Is that far from you?

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That's great! :popcorn:
What a relief ayy,the weather app I'm looking you up on was saying it was going to get up near 30° with a lightening storm this afternoon. But just looking at it,it is posting for Newark. Is that far from you?
Newark is about 1 hr north from me, so not that close. It's pouring right now. 11:30 pm my time.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Newark is about 1 hr north from me, so not that close. It's pouring right now. 11:30 pm my time.
We have had it made since that 5-day heat streak we had. It’s been 85-90 during the day and 55-60 at night for a week and a half with the same forecast for at least another week. With our typical low humidity, it’s been real nice. Hope the rain doesn’t flood you like it did NY.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
We have had it made since that 5-day heat streak we had. It’s been 85-90 during the day and 55-60 at night for a week and a half with the same forecast for at least another week. With our typical low humidity, it’s been real nice. Hope the rain doesn’t flood you like it did NY.
I don't think we're gonna get flooded. We're supposed to get the hot and humid weather back. It SUX!

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah true.
Just worked out you're an hour later because of day light savings. Was wondering why it was 11.30 where you are. 4pm here. And I dont know if my weather widget is telling weather in my time or yours. :angry94:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo