Thoughts on 2018 Buy Prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syniba

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I picked up my second 2018 RST (Premier this time) with a $78,820 sticker price 1 month ago. Rebates brought it down to $70,035. I'm sure I could have gotten more if it was a fresh buy, but I traded in an existing 2018 LT with RST package that I had for 11 months with 6k miles.

Volvowith18psi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got a 18 LT w/ RST, RSE, tow package, blacked out for 56k out the door with 9 miles.

New here btw. ;)

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member here, I just picked up my Tahoe this weekend.
I ended up paying just over $38,000 (after the additional rebate for using Chevy financing)
Mine is a Custom Edition, so keep that in mind.
But it is also the Midnight Edition with tubular side steps and A/T tires. It also has the goofy ass vibrator feature/auto braking.
If you like the lane keep feature, you can tun off the vibrating seat and have it ding at you instead.

ktpinnacle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't there a dealer out west, Laura or some similar name that almost always has the best prices nationwide? Folks routinely make the deal over the phone/internet and fly out and drive their new truck home. Worth a looksee anyways.

That's what I did when I bought my 2001 (that I still drive with over 320K on the same engine and tranny). Took the train with wife and kids from So Cal to Arlington. Visited my sister's family. Picked up my truck from a shop just a few miles away from the factory in Arlington. Drove home through some spots like Sedona to visit other family. Paid $100 over dealer invoice, which was a good deal at the time.

WP77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just signed up to the forum. On Saturday I bought a new 2018 Yukon Denali Ultimate. MSRP $77,870. Paid $68,000 out the door. That included the new Oregon car tax(.5%). It’s Blue Sapphire with Black interior. I could have done a little better on price with some of the more common colors, but I really like the Blue.

WP77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just signed up to the forum. On Saturday I bought a new 2018 Yukon Denali Ultimate. MSRP $77,870. Paid $68,000 out the door. That included the new Oregon car tax(.5%). It’s Blue Sapphire with Black interior. I could have done a little better on price with some of the more common colors, but I really like the Blue.
Forgot to mention, I purchased through George Gee Buick GMC in Liberty Lake, WA. I would highly recommend this dealer. Niko was the salesman, he is amazing. I spoke to 5 other dealers, and could not find a decent salesman who cared about making a sale.

Boatguy272

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ours stickered for $79,900 and we paid $ 71,000 a few months ago

Manjit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Leased a 18 RST,
I just bought a Tahoe rst premier msrp I think 68k for 56k I think I got a good deal
MSRP for a premier RST is around 75k

MSRP for RST LT is 68k

I just leased a RST LT and the MSRP was 68 before discounts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs