Those with 2023 orders and updates.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

duckknot

Reaction score
Received the most heartbreaking email of my life today...."there are no orders in front of yours but we need them to make the max trailering available again for it to get picked up as that is what is hindering it right now otherwise it would have been allocated yesterday" And. The. Hits. Keep. On. Comin

duckknot

Reaction score
Good news is we got the color change in just in time, really glad we did as we did not like midnight blue in person!

duckknot

Reaction score
No way - it's the best looking color

to each their own, I did not like how dark it was and I own a black truck so I'm not afraid of dark, I REALLY wish it had a little more blue to come through in all lights as i really wanted to like it but just didnt. When I walked up to it on the lot I actually asked the salesperson if the blue one was behind the black one....

duckknot

Reaction score
And more importantly the wife didn't like it, so color change it is!

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And more importantly the wife didn't like it, so color change it is!
Same here - wife wanted it at first, we saw it in person and she said “nope.” If you like black it’s a good black with some blue undertones. What color did you end up going with?

Sorry to hear max tow is road blocking your order. Hopefully with 1/2 ton pickup production ramping down that will lessen the constraints on the SUVs…

FostyPine23

Reaction score
Good news is we got the color change in just in time, really glad we did as we did not like midnight blue in person!

What color did you change too?

I guess since I got the Reserve Package and it has Max Trailering I'll be on constraint for a while too.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wife saw a midnight blue in probably the brightest day of the year... fast forward 4-5 months and we were the proud(ish) owner of a new midnight blue Z71 tahoe. Kept it about 6 months and probably only really noticed the blue about 10-15 days...

to each their own...not the color for us

duckknot

Reaction score
Same here - wife wanted it at first, we saw it in person and she said “nope.” If you like black it’s a good black with some blue undertones. What color did you end up going with?

Sorry to hear max tow is road blocking your order. Hopefully with 1/2 ton pickup production ramping down that will lessen the constraints on the SUVs…
Sure glad we spoke man, we would have been very disappointed with the blue! We switched to titanium rush, we got to see a couple vehicles in that color and the sterling (the 2 it came down to) and she really liked the titanium rush!

And while yes the max tow thing is a bummer, it's nice to finally be seeing some movement and seems like things are finally (maybe?) starting to get going!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic