This weekends work...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Molded carpet my a**... well carpets gonna have to sit a day or 2... let it sit in the sun for 6 hours today... 90 degrees and it still doesn't fit worth a sh*t...

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Molded carpet my a**... well carpets gonna have to sit a day or 2... let it sit in the sun for 6 hours today... 90 degrees and it still doesn't fit worth a sh*t...

Would it help if you put some bags of sand on the carpet to help it take the correct shape? I’m thinking some 40# bags of play sand from Lowe’s or Home Depot. They will conform to the shape of your floor pans.

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it help if you put some bags of sand on the carpet to help it take the correct shape? I’m thinking some 40# bags of play sand from Lowe’s or Home Depot. They will conform to the shape of your floor pans.
I've got it laid out inside the hoe now... it should bake in by the time I get out of work tomorrow hopefully... put the seats back in on top of it... we shall see...

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy I work with does interiors on the side... worst come to worse I know he has a carpet steamer... I'll just pay him to come finish it up inside...

Schwartzint1

Reaction score
Finding Ammo is a bonus. I think it’s standard. I found a 45acp rolling around in mine when I first bought it. Lol

What was the biggest pain? Carpet install?

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is funny, I found a round in mine as well (pic posted somewhere in my build thread).

Did you finish up? I'm in Mebane, but just saw this thread.....
Not as of yet... carpet is kicking my butt... gonna take another shot at it tonite...

OP
OP
PPV12HOE

PPV12HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Horn fixed.... anyone know what the green wire is for...? Or anything about what the orange wire was tapped in for..?

20191005_144027.jpg 20191005_144042.jpg