Thin gray line tahoe build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

thingraylinetah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I went to install a new digital climate control in my tahoe. The main bluev plug plugs into the socket on the module labeled "blue" the other port is listed as "gray" my other wire is black and won't plug into the port labeled gray. How do I fix this?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Okay so I went to install a new digital climate control in my tahoe. The main bluev plug plugs into the socket on the module labeled "blue" the other port is listed as "gray" my other wire is black and won't plug into the port labeled gray. How do I fix this?
You sure you have the correct head unit?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That's weird. Are the part numbers the same? How many prongs in the unit compared to the plug?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buy the correct control. Get the PN off the back of yours and look for the same part. Never trust EBay’s compatibility charts. There’s too many different RPO options on these trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal