Thin gray line tahoe build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

thingraylinetah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a check engine light when I got this vehicle. It had no power. I scanned the codes and found 02 sensors and knock sensor codes as well as evap vent solenoid I replaced all 4 02 sensors and that and the knock sensor codes went away. I then went on lmc truck and ordered the evap cannister/vent valve solenoid kit and purchased the purge valve on rock auto. Those parts were installed and the check engine light was reset and no codes as far as cel goes. I had an air bag light on. I didn't have a scanner for that do I took it to a buddies shop and had him check the airbags and it said the passenger side air bag was the problem. I robbed the one off my parts tahoe and took it to him and he put it on and the airbag light immediately went away. So now I have no dash lights.

OP
OP
T

thingraylinetah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting on the new tpms sensors from rock auto. I hope they work. If so nearly everything that was wrong with the truck mechanically will have been fixed as I've also replaced the plugs and plug wires also.