Thin gray line tahoe build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

thingraylinetah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apprehensive that these wheels are going to fit with 265/65/18s without having clearance or rubbing problems. I am beginning to second guess my choice and wonder if maybe I should have gone with 255/65/18s instead
I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apprehensive that these wheels are going to fit with 265/65/18s without having clearance or rubbing problems. I am beginning to second guess my choice and wonder if maybe I should have gone with 255/65/18s instead
I bet you're just fine.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should fit, they are stock size on GMT900 Z71 wagons.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
I like the Raptor liner. I’m considering it myself because it will hold up better squeezing between the brush off road. If I can find a shop at a similar price it’ll be a done deal. I *could* DIY, but I really hate painting.

OP
OP
T

thingraylinetah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was correct and we did run into a little trouble. The tire shop couldn't program the tpms sensors as they are gm factory sensors so I'm going to have to take it to the dealer to get it programmed.

OP
OP
T

thingraylinetah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Raptor liner. I’m considering it myself because it will hold up better squeezing between the brush off road. If I can find a shop at a similar price it’ll be a done deal. I *could* DIY, but I really hate painting.
I have tried my best to deliberately scratch it and it has yet to scratch.

SirReal63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried my best to deliberately scratch it and it has yet to scratch.
That really looks good, I like it. I was strongly considering the Raptor Liner for my old F350 but I think I am going with Durabak 18 so I can get a smooth finish instead of the rough textured one and it is available in the two tone colors I need to match the stock paint. It is cost prohibitive to re-paint a 1994 F350 CCLB ( about 20' long) as it would be more than the old girl is worth. Seeing your Raptor Liner makes me believe it is the right choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442