Tech 2 Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smokymtn65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front or rear?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Before i had a tech 2 the rear ac on my envoy started blowing on floor and made it hot. I replaced motor but it never worked right. So i flipped the damper to ceiling and left it. And forgot about it. Till now lol guess i coild try to fix it. I need to sell it just taking up space 03 xl 4x4

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before i had a tech 2 the rear ac on my envoy started blowing on floor and made it hot. I replaced motor but it never worked right. So i flipped the damper to ceiling and left it. And forgot about it. Till now lol guess i coild try to fix it. I need to sell it just taking up space 03 xl 4x4

you have to be sure to replace the actuators with the correct part, with these trucks some of them fit and connect the same but internally they are different and will not operate correctly, they can have the same pins and bolt holes so matching a aftermarket one up at the auto parts store doesn't mean it is the right one.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
you have to be sure to replace the actuators with the correct part, with these trucks some of them fit and connect the same but internally they are different and will not operate correctly, they can have the same pins and bolt holes so matching a aftermarket one up at the auto parts store doesn't mean it is the right one.
I have replaced it three times. First time it worked for a year or so then quit. Second one worked and then quit so I replaced it. That one worked for a bit then died too. I took it back as warranty. I can’t get the control to do a calibration even if I disconnect the battery overnight. I planned to start a thread in the other vehicles thread when I get my Tech2

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It clicks and blinks, read somewhere that if it does a double click when after the first click it will not work even though it continues to blink. And passes the on board diagnostics tests. Which is what mine is doing. I wish I knew someone close that has one so we could do some swap analyzing lol
Did you get this working?

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tech2 arrived today. Powers up ok.
Does the Candi need to be connected to a vehicle to work? Mine doesn’t do anything powered up at the table. No lights or clicking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne