Tech 2 Purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Watch the light on the CANdi module, too. It should light up; mine flashes on and off and clicks when I navigate with the Tech 2. Of course, I don't use it for my NBS unless I need a longer cord.

smokymtn65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It clicks and blinks, read somewhere that if it does a double click when after the first click it will not work even though it continues to blink. And passes the on board diagnostics tests. Which is what mine is doing. I wish I knew someone close that has one so we could do some swap analyzing lol

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
It clicks and blinks, read somewhere that if it does a double click when after the first click it will not work even though it continues to blink. And passes the on board diagnostics tests. Which is what mine is doing. I wish I knew someone close that has one so we could do some swap analyzing lol
I hope you get yours going. Makes me scared mine won’t when it arrives. Please keep us posted Hey @Tonyrodz did you figure yours out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n